Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April

So April kind of snuck up on me. It has been snowing off and on since the end of March and I've completely lost the motivation to do anything productive. I kept forgetting to charge my camera so I didn't get any photos of Walter's birthday last month or Easter.

Now I've got to get in gear because my mom's birthday is tomorrow and my sister Heather's birthday is Friday. I'm just glad we got our taxes done a while ago so we don't have to spend tonight or tomorrow night trying to get them done. I am looking forward to finally priming and painting my bench this weekend, and I've got my fingers crossed that it stays sunny and warms up a bit so I can do it outside instead of in the garage.

So far this month Molly has tried to kill Annie and we are trying to find a way to keep them both and have them be safe...so.much.fun. *sigh* I went to Riverdale with some friends for some good relaxtion in the thermal pools. This past Monday night I got to see Todd Barry live at the Jeanne Wagner theatre and have dinner at Squatters with a great group of people. Now I have nothing fun planned for the rest of the month, probably the rest of the spring or at least until Mike is done with this semester at USU.

In July we are planning a road trip to California, over Pioneer Day weekend. This will be the first time that Mike will meet any of my California relatives and I'm happy that we're finally going, I'm just bummed that he won't be able to meet George, I think he and George would have really liked each other. After getting to know the family in Roseville we are going to drive out to the coast and drive up through Redwoods to the Oregon border and then head home.

April is the Month for:

National Humor Month
Keep America Beautiful Month
Autism Awareness Month
International Guitar Month
National Child Abuse Prevention Month
National Frog Month
National Garden Month
National Volunteer Month
National Mathematics Education Month
National Poetry Month
Stress Awareness Month
Home Inspection Month
Kite Flying Month
National Welding Month
Financial Literacy Month
Car Care Month
Animal Cruelty Prevention Month
Alcohol Awareness Month
Cancer Control Month
Counseling Awareness Month
IBS Awareness Month
Donate Life Month (Organ Donation)
Sarcoidosis Awareness Month
Sports eye Safety Month
STD Awareness Month
Women's Eye Health And Safety Month
Sexual Assault Awareness Month
National Holocaust Awareness Month
National Uh-Huh Month
National Anxiety Month


*Flower of the Month: Daisy, Sweet Pea
*Birthstone of the Month: Diamond, White Sapphire
*Moon: Egg Moon, Grass Moon, Hare Moon

No comments: