Wednesday, April 28, 2010

REBEL!

I have signed up for a boot camp style physical training class. Riding my bike to work and walking the dogs just isn't enough, I need something to kick my butt and really jump start my body. After the free trial class last night I am 100% certain I've found it. Body Rebellion Boot Camp. It was really hard but it wasn't impossible and the trainers and fellow trainees were all really fun and high energy which helps a ton!

If you want to take the class with me it starts tomorrow, Thursday April 28th, at 8pm. It is at the Camp Saver warehouse in Nibley, just west of the Thomas Edison Charter School. The cost is $78 for 12 sessions ($6.50 per session). It runs Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm to 9pm for 6 weeks. They also have 2 separate AM sessions that are Monday Wednesday and Fridays for 6 weeks, the 18 session option is $115...but I am not getting up for a 5:30 or 6:30 am class.

You will sweat, you will be exhausted and the day after you will be sore...but you will get results if you work hard.

No comments: