Friday, April 22, 2011

Stolen iPod

Oh Joy, another episode in "Welcome to our skeezy crackhead neighborhood"
*
*
*
To the thieving knacker who stole my husband's ipod out of his car...

I hope you rot in hell. Return it, because if I find you before that happens, I promise you will regret it...actually, wait a second, I hope Honey Badger gets a hold of you, cause he just don't care.
*
*
*
If you live in the Greenfield Village, Victorian Village, Bridgerland Meadows, Logan Landing areas be extra cautious with locking and securing your vehicles and your personal belongings. Keep an eye out for suspicious behavior and immediately report any incidents to the Logan City Police Department.

This is not the first time this has happened, nor will it be the last.

I've had people try to break into my house, we've had things stolen off of our porch, I've had my vehicles keyed, other home owners have had their cars broken in to and/or gas siphoned out of their tank if they don't have a lock on it, and I had a truck tire punctured with a screw driver.

Don't fool yourself into believing that Cache Valley is safe and immune from these problems!

There is a $50 reward for the return of the ipod and an extra $50 reward for information leading to the arrest of the thief.

No comments: