Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Locking Gas Cap

Since we live in a neighborhood full of thieving knackers I decided to get a locking fuel cap for my car. I didn't want one with a key, I would only lose the key and then where would I be? My father had a locking gas cab that had a combination lock on it for our Chevy Suburban. I looked at 3 different auto parts store and no one carried them or had ever heard of them.

So what's a girl to do? Turn to the internet of course. Oh internet, you're the answer to everything!

I found exactly what I was looking for here:

http://www.rescuecap.com/



One is ordered an it is on its way. They are a little more expensive than keyed locking fuel caps, but it is worth it. I never had a problem with this gas cap and it saved me in many a tight spots.

No comments: