Thursday, June 16, 2011

A race I am willing to run

Get ready Cache Valley, Man vs. Mud is coming! The first ever Cache Valley Man vs. Mud 5k obstacle course run will be held September 3rd at 9am. Come in costume and be prepared to get dirty. They will have a kids course as well.

$30 before the end of 6/25/2011 (current price)
$35 before the end of 7/20/2011
$40 before the end of 8/15/2011
$45 before the end of 9/2/2011
$50 on day of race if not sold out.

Even if I don't end up running I am definitely going to go and watch. If someone is crazy and wants to run it with me I'll register. Who wants to get muddy?

http://www.manvsmud.com/index.php

2 comments:

Sara said...

Lets get your family to do it. I will do it.

nachista said...

Ok, I'll register for you and me this week so we can get the $30 rate. Holly and Nicole are interested. I am sending them the info today.

Now we just have to come up with a team costume/theme. I like ballarinas, we can make cheap tutus to wear over our running clothes and get some plastic tiaras from Claires...maybe put some pink felt pig ears on them.