Monday, July 11, 2011

Handy Dandy Tote

This, my friends, is a diaper & wipes caddy from JJ Cole.



You can see their product description of it here...

http://jjcolecollections.com/diaper-caddy

In case you can't tell from the photo, or from the fact that I have no children, those aren't diapers or wipes in there. I use it to store and transport my nail polish and related paraphernalia. Each open section can hold 21 full size bottles of OPI nail polish.





The drawer is perfect for storing mini bottles, files, clippers, and other necessary items.



On top of the polish in the deep section I put my polish remover, cotton pads, and rapid dry spray.



It comes with a matching canvas backed plastic changing pad that folds up and stores in its own little pocket in the back. The changing pad is great for protecting surfaces from polish drips and acetone spills.



This thing wasn't intentionally made to be a portable nail salon, but it is ideal for it! It sure beats the heck out of an old Tupperware missing its lid, or having them rattling around in the bathroom drawer.

No comments: