Friday, July 15, 2011

The Lark

This post is really for 2 people, Jen and Erika.

Remember chatting on the Eye? Remember Jen's grand adventure to see "The Lark"?

I thought of both of you last night. We went out to eat at a local Italian restaurant, Gia's, for Sir Boyscout's birthday. They sat us in an area we hadn't been before. After settling into our booth I started looking around and when I looked behind me I spotted this...



"It's The Lark!" I said a little louder than necessary. My husband had no idea why I was so excited so I told him the whole story. He shook his head and I'm sure chalked it up to "girl stuff", but it really made my night.

Luckily there was no one seated in that booth so I slipped out of ours and took a quick photo with my phone to confirm.



For all of you who are confused, go here and read...

http://www.petermanseye.com/curiosities/notables-gossip/543-a-lark-of-our-own

Then go to Jen's blog and watch the movies...

http://sandinmyswimsuit.blogspot.com/2008/12/lark.html

1 comment:

rings90 said...

The world is Mysteriously Wonderful. That particular blog/picture/adventure has brought so many wonderful things into my life, my friendship with you is one of the best of them.