Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Movie Night

I am having some of my nieces and nephews over for a halloween movie night tomorrow. They range in age from under 1 year old to 18, so the movies have to be a good mix of fun and scary-but-not-too-scary. So far my potential movie list includes:

  • Spaced Invaders

  • Garfield's Halloween Special

  • Hocus Pocus

  • Nightmare Before Christmas

  • Corpse Bride

  • Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit

  • Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie

  • It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

  • Casper cartoons

  • Casper the movie

  • The Witches

  • The Haunted Mansion

  • The Munsters

  • The Addams Family tv show

  • The Addams Family movie

  • Harry Potter #1

  • The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

The ones I'm leaning towards or already own are in BOLD. Am I missing any good ones? Do you have a favorite that's not on my list? Please let me know.

No comments: