Friday, November 04, 2011

Gaelic Storm Live in SLC



If you are looking for a fun midweek concert with high energy music and an all around good time, look no further. This Wednesday, November 9th, Gaelic Storm takes the stage at The State Room in Salt Lake City. This show is for 21 and older, doors are at 7pm, show is at 8pm.

For more information about Gaelic Storm visit their website:

http://www.gaelicstorm.com/welcome.html

For more information about the venue visit their site here:

http://thestateroomslc.com/home

Trust me when I say that I have never been to a bad Gaelic Storm concert and I've never seen anyone leave their show without a smile on their face. This band gives their all every single night and you could not hope to meet a better group of musicians anywhere. If they were performing at a PAC or any other family friendly venue I'd tell you to take your kids, children LOVE Gaelic Storm.

If you haven't heard of them and want to check out their music, this is your chance. If you want to buy and album to listen through before you go I suggest you start with "Tree". Although you can listen to samples of just about every one of their songs on itunes for free before you buy. I love all of their albums and "What's The Rumpus" has been on heavy rotation in our house lately.

No comments: