Friday, November 04, 2011

2011 Fall JJ Cole Warehouse Sale - Logan, UT

JJ Cole will be having their semi-annual Logan Warehouse sale coming up on Fri, Nov 11 from 9am-7pm and it continues on Sat from 10am-4pm. It will be at 1050 N Main St. Suite B-2. Cost of admission is one can of food for the food pantry. All sales are final. No reselling please.



Even though I don't have kids I still like to stop by this sale. They have a lot of versatile products, for example...

http://nachista.blogspot.com/2011/07/handy-dandy-tote.html

Plus I like to pick up some cute but inexpensive baby shower gifts (the box set of burp cloths is a great one), take them home, wrap them, and store them in my closet with all my wrapping paper/gift stuff until I need them. That way I'm not scrambling at the last minute to find a gift when I get a shower invite and don't know the person very well.

No comments: