Thursday, December 29, 2011

Craft Fail



I've seen this meme a few times and it makes me laugh every time. I wish I was brave enough to admit to the world when my projects don't turn out like I had envisioned in my head.

You know I blame Pinterest and Etsy specifically and the internet in general for giving me delusions of crafting/baking/decorating greatness. At least with my food fails I can eat the evidence. For more entertaining and enthusiastic craft fails check out this site:

http://craftfail.com/

So Cordelia, did you ever finish making that project we starting 24th of July weekend? Or should we post a photo to craftfail?

1 comment:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Thanks for posting about craftfail - don't be shy! Submit your fails to us (you can always be anonymous!) :) -heather@craftfail.com