The winner of prize #1 is - Cheryl
The winner of prize #2 is - Nicole
The winner of prize #3 is - Pache
*Image is courtesy of www.icanhazcheesburger.com*
Ever feel like you need this sign for your bathroom door?
Or maybe this sign?
*Image courtesy of astrowright.wordpress.com*
A few readers may remember when I discovered the existence of a product called Poo-Pourri a little while back. Yes the name made me laugh too. Click HERE to read my original post about it.
I was so curious that I broke down and purchased a 2oz. sized bottle of Poo-Pourri's product "Royal Flush" to try for myself. It was small enough that I could slip it in my purse or my pocket and no one would notice it. I followed the instructions on the back, to the letter, and guess what? IT WORKED! The instructions do say 4-6 sprays, in my case I found that to be a little excessive. For most applications I found that 2-3 worked just fine.
So I took this lovely little spray to work, told a few co-workers about it and allowed them to try it. Then I left it in the ladies room at work, just to see who else might try it and use it. I could tell when people had used it, because the bathroom had a lovely fresh scent and was distinctly lacking in other bathroom type smells that had previously cropped up from time to time. Most of the folks who used it were too embarrassed by the bodily function issue to put their two cents here on the review...and who can blame them? I even offered to assign them really cool assumed names to protect their identity, like: Phyllis, Gladys, Rocky, Black Widow, and Space Stepmom. Still no takers.
I guess I'm OK talking about it because EVERYBODY POOPS! It is a fact of life people. There really is no need to be embarrassed about it, especially if you have Poo-Pourri handy to help eliminate the smell at the source. The only thing this product won't do is cover up any unfortunately bathroom noises, but that's what repeated flushing is for, right?
Bottom line, this product works! It works better than air fresheners because it traps the smell in the toilet and then it is flushed away. I am happy to say that I am now a devoted Poo-Pourri fan and will be having bottles in every bathroom in my home as well as a travel size in my purse. Move over fresh orange, I'm in love with a new bathroom product.
*Image courtesy of poopourri.com*
If you live in the Cache Valley area, you can purchase Poo-Pourri products at Gifts 'N things inside the Logan Regional Hospital. If you don't live nearby and want to find a vendor that carries it in your area, check out their website for a list of stores that carry their products.
You can also purchase sprays, gift sets, and other items through the website. If you want to order on line you will receive 20% off all Poo-Pourri products when you use the code below. Code valid from 2/1/12 through 2/29/12:
Because I love this product so much...
Because it is Monday...
Because the folks at Poo-Pourri have generously donated some product for a giveaway...
Because the blog reached 10,000 hits over the weekend...
Because I love you guys...
And because YOU NEED TO TRY THIS FOR YOURSELF...
I am giving away 3 Poo-Pourri products for readers to try out for themselves!
Prize #1 - Poo-Pourri gift set, includes Toilet Paper and 2oz bottle of Poo-Pourri with Designer Atomizer Giftset w/Rhinestone Crown & Velvet Case.
Prize #2 - 4oz bottle of Poo-Pourri
Prize #3 - 2oz bottle of Poo-Pourri
- Entry period is from Monday, February 6th at 8am to Saturday, February 11th at 11:59pm.
- 3 Winners will be drawn at random and announced on Monday, February 13th @ 8am.
- Winners have 5 business days to respond to their winning notification or they will forfeit and I will draw another name.
- Contest open to residents of the continental U.S.
- Must be at least 18 years or older to participate.
- Cannot be an employee of Poo-Pourri or S2 Synergy, LLC
- Cannot be an immediate member of the blogger's household
Each of the following methods will earn you 1 entry, choose 1 or all of them! How to enter:
- Leave a comment below with your name, which Poo-Pourri product name you like the most, and an email address, this is so I can contact you if you win.
- Become a follower of this blog and leave a comment once you've signed up.
- "Like" our Facebook page and leave a comment on our wall.
- Follow us on Twitter and leave a comment.
- Share this post on any social media service then come back here and leave a comment with a link to you post.