Sunday, March 18, 2012

What's next for this blog

I've been thinking about what to do with this space. I need to archive what I have here, somehow, but I don't know where to begin so it is all staying here for the time being.

Since I have the site set up and the address is relatively easy to use I will make occasional posts from time to time, but not on a daily or even weekly basis like before. The event lists are going away altogether, I simply don't have the time or energy to do them anymore. I will leave the event links page up and you can browse through my collection of sources to find events around the valley if you want.

Later this week I will be posting the curious events of last night, after I see if what was promised comes to fruition. It isn't a big or crazy story, but interesting, something I want to write down and share and this is the only place I have to do it.

So I guess for now this blog space will return to what it was when I started it. Random thoughts and shares from me for my friends and family. No longer a place for local business highlights and happenings, sorry you'll have to go elsewhere for that.

No comments: