Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy 33 to me

Woke up at 6am, cleaned chinchilla cage, watered flower beds, took 3 happy birthday calls, found out that Ed Redd won his primary (congrats Ed!), read about a dozen birthday wishes on Facebook, started packing for L.A. tomorrow, took Molly for a 2 mile run, danced around the kitchen to this song while fixing breakfast...



...ate breakfast out by my roses, paid all my bills, returned a couple of emails, cleaned out my car, and now I'm typing this blog post and looking forward to my birthday hike to the wind caves tonight.  All in all not a shabby way to start my 33rd year and my first birthday post divorce.

My house, my rules, my life...I determine my own destiny with my choices and I am choosing to be happy.

1 comment:

Lisa Baker-Heaton said...

Thanks for adding me to your list of local sites.

I'm glad to see you have picked up the virtual pen again and seem to be blogging more often.

Have a great trip!