Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Combating the proliferation of holiday music

I've come up with a totally mature way of dealing with the aural assault that has become 24/7 Christmas music.  From now on when I hear Christmas music I'm just going to stick my fingers in my ears and sing the Log Song.  If you don't know what the Log Song is then you probably haven't watched enough Ren & Stimpy.  For the R&S deprived, watch this.



My method is flawless because I won't be able to hear the hideous Christmas pop songs and everyone around me will have the pleasure of hearing my rendition of Log Song, basically it's a win-win situation, or to quote the song "it's better than bad, it's good!".  Although I may have to invest in earmuffs for work but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to type with my fingers in my ears.  I guess I could always become the world's first elbow typing prodigy.

No comments: