Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

To my American friends and family, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  To my friends overseas, I hope you had a great Thursday.  I went to my parents home and ate turkey, ham, rotkohl, stuffing, mashed potatoes, salad, parker house rolls, corn, and pie...I may not feel hungry again until Sunday.  After lunch we played a little football, played some games, swam, and played a few more games.  There were still several board game battles being fought as I left a few hours ago.  Here is a glimpse into our little family celebration today.


I'm thankful for my humongous, crazy, talented, mixed up, generous, noisy, thoughtful, colorful, and totally awesome family.  I am truly blessed.  I am also thankful for Molly the wonder dog, even if she did get a little judgey on me when I came home with leftovers and didn't share with her.


No comments: