Sunday, November 18, 2012

KLGN 103.3 FM 1390 AM

FYI, KLGN 103.3 FM and 1390 AM is an oldies station here in Cache Valley.  During 10 months of the year they play the music of the 40s and 50s, yes it is on my presets, stop judging me.  During November and December they play Christmas music.  Not a couple times a day or even a couple times an hour, all day, every day.

So if you already have your tree out and your presents wrapped and consider Thanksgiving a warm up practice for the main event, please tune all your radios to this station and enjoy.  Keep in mind sometimes the Christmas joy is interrupted with coverage of the Aggie games.  http://www.1390klgn.com/

For the rest of you already suffering from holiday overload, I'm sorry and I feel your pain.  You could do what I do and listen to NPR or just turn the radio off and enjoy the sound of silence.  Wow I really am a 60 year old spinster trapped in a 33 year old's body, somebody get me some cats and a blob of hard candies fused together, STAT!

No comments: