Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is tomorrow, is the turkey thawed?  Are the sides prepped?  Have you found your pants with the elastic waistband?  Do you have enough chairs?  Are the table linens ironed?  Have you refilled your Xanax prescription?  Just kidding, cause seriously who owns table linens these days?  It is paper plates and stolen appropriated fast food napkins at my house.  And also I'm not hosting a dinner or making anything for the dinner I am attending.  Feel free to start hating me now for my stress free holiday tomorrow, cause I'm going to make the most of it.

If you do have a food assignment I hope it is an easy one, or at least one you're good at.  If you are bringing a dessert and still trying to figure out what to do you should try my no-bake, super easy, tasty, non-grody, pumpkin cream pies.  You can find the original post here.   They are the only pumpkin pies I will eat and I never have leftovers.

No comments: