Saturday, December 22, 2012

Chinchilla Names - Take 11

Today at the extended family Christmas part we played a little basketball after dinner and holiday bingo and the annual nativity play.  Ok, so it wasn't much of a real basketball game because there were about 12 different people wandering in and out of the game, I was wearing boots, there were 2 basketballs, and no one was keeping score.

The important thing to note here is that I swished 2 perfect free throws in a row...oh did I mention I shot them backwards over my head with my back towards the basket.  SAY WHAT?!?  Yeah you read that right, I owned everyone in the backwards free throw shooting department, seriously, I have witnesses...and mad skills, don't hate the player, hate the game.

So in honor of my extraordinary feat I am renaming the chinchillas again.  Today they are: LEGEN (wait for it) & DARY.

And now you must excuse me because I have to take a nap, being this awesome is exhausting!

1 comment:

Pache said...

Best names ever!