Thursday, January 10, 2013

2nd Weigh In

This morning was my second weekly weigh in.  I was a little worried because while I am eating healthier and drinking enough water, I have only worked out twice.  Here's my results today:


That's a loss of 3.2 pounds in 1 week, I am surprised and happy.  A trainer once told me that weight loss is 25% driven by exercise and 75% driven by diet.  Making healthy food choices is paying off for me: smaller portions, eating 4 small meals a day, lean protein, whole grains, fresh fruit & veg, low fat dairy, getting enough fiber, soups that are low in sodium, and small occasional indulgences (dark chocolate, chocolate milk, etc) to stave off a full on junk food binge.

Can't wait to see what next week brings.  I'll be going to the Logan rec center tonight.  Remember that it is FREE WEEK!  You can drop in on any of the classes being offered at the rec center and they are all free this week.  You can find a schedule here.

No comments: