Thursday, January 17, 2013

Discouragement and Hope - The 3rd Weigh In

Welcome to the start of week three in the Tired Of Haulin' Ass / Biggest Loser challenge that I'm participating in.  Quick recap, here is my starting weight on the first day, and here was my weigh in from last Thursday.

Discouraged because it wasn't a big loss, heck it was barely a little loss, only 0.6 lb...



...Hopeful because it was still a loss, hopeful because it wasn't a stay-the-same, hopeful because it wasn't a gain.

Wednesday night's toning workout kicked my trash and when I can feel the back of my legs again, the first thing I'm going to do is go work out.  I will not have another week with less than a pound lost, I won't.  Now if only I could find a toning class for my chubby cheeks and my double chin.

No comments: