Monday, February 04, 2013

5th Weigh In

Last Thursday's weigh in was less than spectacular, again.


The week leading up to that weigh in was filled with frustrations and cake, bad combination for me.  This weekend wasn't much better but I am going to go work out tonight after I am finished with my last client.  I have to get as much exercise as I can this week.  Next week there will be no working out but still a possibility to lose weight, since I'm having my lower wisdom teeth taken out next Monday.  I'm pretty sure I won't feel like heading to the gym, or getting off the couch for that matter.  But on the bright side I probably won't feel like eating much either.

4 comments:

Pache said...

Way to find the bright side to oral surgery!

The Suzzzz said...

Well you know me, I'm an optimistic realist. It actually has me not a little scared. I've never had surgery, the closest I came was a local anesthesia when they stitched up my cut thumb a few years ago. I am NOT looking forward to it.

Pache said...

You know, it really wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. They just put me under and i woke up later and stayed on pain meds for a couple days. Eating was a little awkward, but it wasn't scary. You will be fine.

The Suzzzz said...

Mentally I know that and I try to be rational. But I knew a guy in high school who died in post op after oral surgery. It's been a long time but emotionally it is still unnerving to think about.