Friday, February 22, 2013

8th Weigh In

I was pretty excited last week and I'm just as excited this week, another 1.8 pounds lost.  Probably because most of last week I was wasn't eating solid foods and even when I could go back to eating I was not eating as much as I was before the surgery.






This week I've kept meaning to go and work out, since I couldn't really manage it last week, but I've been so busy playing catch up on everything I didn't do while I was recovering that I haven't been to the gym once.  Queue the Robert burns quote:

The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men,
Gang aft agley,
An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy
Only about one more week to go.  I don't think I'll win but participating was a good way to get myself back into a healthy eating and activity mode.  I'm really glad I signed up.

No comments: