Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Damn It Hardison!


Dear TNT:

Do you see what happens when you cancel Leverage?  Nate, Sophie, Eliot, Alec, Parker have no reason to use their powers for good to entertain us and have returned to the dark side...evidently recruiting Shepard, Tara, and Col. Vance to go with them.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/19/world/europe/belgium-diamond-heist/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

And if that weren't enough, they were forced to burn Lucille 4.0 (or maybe 5.0).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/19/diamond-robbery-brussels-airport-plane?oo=41647999

Come on TNT, do the world a favor, reduce international jewel theft and con crime by signing Leverage up for another season...or ten.  It's the least you can do for me since I still haven't forgiven you for cancelling Saved.  And hey it might get you back on Eliot's good side, because let's face it, NO ONE wants to be on Eliot's bad side.

Sincerly,
The Suzzzz

PS - I have no idea who owns the rights to that photo I found it on google image search on a random blog that had evidently pirated it from somewhere else.  If I knew who owned it, I'd give credit.  K, thanx, bye.

No comments: