Friday, February 08, 2013

Kitchen Wishlist

I have a 5 quart Kitchenaid stand mixer.  It is a workhorse  It is basic black.  It is awesome. 

However, it is not as awesome as these Kitchenaid stand mixers:  Un Amore   I want one, OK I lie, I want like 30 of them, I could never pick just one design because they are all so cool.  Art+Cooking=Love, Un Amore is the perfect name for these appliances.  Dragons, flags, birds, goth, nature designs, geometric patterns, argyle, kids paintings, logos, names, bomber planes, pinups, sports themes, buildings, cityscapes...there is nothing this woman can't paint.

You can enter to win this Un Amore mixer on Pioneer Woman's blog.


Just go here and follow the instructions.  In the meantime, try not to get too sucked into the photo galleries at Un Amore's website.

No comments: