Tuesday, March 05, 2013

For Horse Lovers

*Photo copyright April Visel Photography*  We should all be so lucky.
If you're a horse person, then this post is for you.  If you're not a horse person, you are welcome to watch but you may find yourself thinking "Hey I just watched a horse for 6 minutes, why?", it's OK we can still be friends *coughmaybecough*.

My friend Sandee has a stunning Arabian gelding named SA Reflection, AKA Tommy.  She got together with the folks over at Horsefly films a few years ago and made a keepsake video of her and Tommy when he was still a stallion.  Her talented friend April Visel also took some beautiful stills while they were shooting the video.  It all came together into one amazing package.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy a few minutes of horse zen.

http://vimeopro.com/horseflyfilms/horsefly-films/video/34006480

This little movie gets me every time I watch it.  Tommy is such an exceptional animal and Sandee has a very special bond with him, when I see them together I do get a little misty eyed.  A girl and her horse, it's a beautiful thing.



No comments: