Friday, March 22, 2013

New Logan Restaurant

Logan is about to get yet another new restaurant.  This one is also yet another in a string of big box store chain restaurants.  HuHot Mongolian Grill will be opening in the Riverwoods Complex, just North of the new Firehouse Pizzeria location, on March 28th.  You can check them out and sign up for their loyalty rewards club at their website: http://www.huhot.com/

You know I'm a local, home grown restaurant advocate, but I also like to post what I can about all the dining options in the valley.  Since we don't currently have any where that offers Mongolian BBQ this should be a complimentary addition to the valley food scene.  I think their stiffest competition is probably going to be another chain restaurant like Noodles & Co.

If you try HuHot please let me know how your experience was.

No comments: