Thursday, May 09, 2013

Chinchilla Names - Take 18




Because they've been so secretive lately, (I think they might have been involved in Sheldon's masterful escape plan, but I don't have concrete evidence) I've decided to rename the chinchilla: PINKY & THE BRAIN.
  1. Gwynn & Cuibhan
  2. Leopold & Loeb
  3. Moto & Guzzi
  4. Lem & Phil
  5. Whip & Lash
  6. Chocolate Chip & Cookie Dough
  7. Honey & Badger
  8. Ebenezer & Jacob
  9. Pete & Repeat
  10. Grinch &; Max
  11. LEGEN & DARY
  12. Yin & Yang
  13. Whipper &; Snapper
  14. Crack & Head
  15. Scavenger & Hunt
  16. Johnny & Tarr
  17. Legless Pooch & Headless Jensen 
  18. Pinky & The Brain
OK, speaking of Sheldon.  I received an email from him but the photos that were attached didn't load properly.  Sheldon, if you're reading this, could you please reload them and send it again?  I'd be most appreciative.  Thank you kindly, in advance.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Sheldon and Leonard ?
Troy and Abed ?