Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sheldon's Quest For World Domination - Part 3

Yes I realize that I've gone from the original post on Sheldon's Quest For World Domination to Part 3.  In case you missed it, the explanation for the mysteriously missing Part 2 is here.  That's old news.  Now on to new news, I have received another email from traveling Dr. Sheldon Cooper bobblehead.  Unlike the last email Sheldon sent me, I can actually access the photos attached to this one.  Without further ado, I give you Sheldon in his own words:

"Dear Minions:

Sorry for the radio silence but like a scientific Green Arrow I have been busy trying to right some grievous wrongs. Chief among these wrongs is Pluto's demoralizing declassification from planet to dwarf planet, which I personally believe to be a blatantly size-ist discriminatory attitude.
I went to New York City to visit Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson to convince him to let Pluto out of the trans-Newtonian object club and back into the big boy league of planets. To paraphrase Alan Stern, the IAU's decision stinks, for technical reasons. But when I got to the American Museum of Natural History they wouldn't let me in to see Dr. Tyson with no better reason then some nonsense about a "restraining order". That's what I call a flimsy excuse as best.

Sincerely,
Dr. Sheldon Cooper, MSc, PhD
PS - Please tell Leonard that by seeking world domination I do not release him from our roommate agreement. In fact page 83 paragraph 5-A clearly states that in the event that I leave on a quest of any kind, the agreement is still in full force and any violations will be recorded by one of the 53 button cameras I've hidden around the apartment for this very reason. That's right Hofstadter I saw you sitting in my spot!"

1 comment: