Saturday, June 22, 2013

As Promised...

Remember how I mentioned a birthday celebration in my last post?  Yeah, don't ever tell me you DON'T want to celebrate your birthday, I'll show you how wrong you are.  My boss, "Jorge", turned 30 last week.  In the weeks leading up to his birthday he repeatedly requested that we not celebrate on his birthday, that we do not decorate on his birthday, or do anything birthday related on his birthday.

He needs to choose his words more wisely.  We decorated and celebrated the day before his birthday.  And since he had mentioned that he was a little bit freaked out by turning 30, we decided to play it low key...Bwahahahaha, just kidding, this is me and I don't do anything low key.  We went for a lovely black and silver motif with skeletons through out.









See?  Look how happy he is!




No comments: