Monday, June 10, 2013

Sheldon's Quest For World Domination - Part 4

When we last heard from Sheldon he was kicking scientific butt and taking names in the Big Apple.  Now he's apparently moved on to greater heights and possibly an escalation of tensions in the middle east.  Let's hope he keeps moving before he starts WW3.

"Dear Minions:

Since my original quest to solve the Middle-East Crisis never fully came to fruition, I've decided to give it a second shot.  This time before I attempt to build an exact replica of Jerusalem in the Mexican desert, I've decided to do some field research.  At least in the real Jerusalem people aren't always telling me to "Go Away"...at least I don't think they are, I can't understand a word anyone says.  A few more days of gathering data and I'll be well on my way to that Nobel peace prize.  Now if only I could figure out how to get people to stop yelling "Histalek!" and "Imshi!" I could get some real work done.

Sincerly,
Dr. Sheldon Cooper, MSc, PhD"




No comments: