Tuesday, June 04, 2013

What's On Your Walls?

My uber-talented friend Donna Owens sent me one of her drawings for Christmas.  I've failed to share it here.  You may remember her work from this post, and you can find out about her puppeteer work on her website http://www.puppet-stew.com/

By Donna "Noona" Owens.
I've hung my angel in my library, which is quickly becoming female centric.  Here are some photos of the art work in my library.  I really need to get that last one re-framed and hung up.

I see her every day and she makes me smile.

By Tricia Scheele.

I grew up in a home filled with books, art, and family photos.  I'm slowly filling up my home with the same.  These things make me think, make me smile, and create a beautiful atmosphere that brings me joy and peace.  To all the artists and authors who's work graces my walls and shelves, THANK YOU!

No comments: