Friday, July 19, 2013

Grown Up Choices Suck

Choice #1 - Take an underpaying job that is available here and now in the valley,  That means moving into my parents basement forever, but it also means being able to stay close to family and everything that I love here.

Choice #2 - Cash in my measly retirement account, take a penalty on it, and use it to float me while I try to find a livable wage job here in the valley, then start building my retirement fund all over again once I find a good job.

Choice #3 - Take a job offer in another state that pays a lot more and has great benefits, but have to leave my friends, family, and life behind here.

Choice #4 - Ignore reality and keep my fingers crossed that publisher's clearing house shows up on my doorstep tomorrow.

What say ye?


No comments: