Tuesday, July 23, 2013

RIP Phil

The diagnosis and prognosis for Phil The Cranberry Comet came back from Saint Mechanic...it will cost more to fix the current problem than it would to buy another used car that is in better shape than Phil.  Phil, you and I have had a short but eventful relationship, remember this?  Or how about this?

Phil is dead, thanks for the rides Phil.

It's back to driving Kermit, who is being a little bit bi-polar with me lately.  Time to suck it up, put my pride aside and go borrow money from my parents so I can get a working automobile that has those little luxuries like doors, a roof, turn signals, a reliable starter, and seatbelts.  Not to mention I'm really hoping for one that doesn't leave me smelling like oil, gasoline, dirt, and sweat...but that's REALLY shooting for the moon.

*sigh*


No comments: