Sunday, August 18, 2013

Chinchilla Names - Take 20

Because I haven't renamed the Chin Twins since June...

Because it's Sunday morning and I have done nothing all day...

Because I'm bored...

And because my friend P sent me a link to this awesome website...

* Image from http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=35078 *
I've decided to rename the chinchillas, yet again.  I'm not a huge Dr. Who fan but I understand and sympathize with those who are.  I find their enthusiasm entertaining and contagious.  So Whovians, I salute you!  Today in your honor the chinchillas have been renamed as: Dr. and Who.
  1. Gwynn & Cuibhan
  2. Leopold & Loeb
  3. Moto & Guzzi
  4. Lem & Phil
  5. Whip & Lash
  6. Chocolate Chip & Cookie Dough
  7. Honey & Badger
  8. Ebenezer & Jacob
  9. Pete & Repeat
  10. Grinch & Max
  11. LEGEN & DARY
  12. Yin & Yang
  13. Whipper & Snapper
  14. Crack & Head
  15. Scavenger & Hunt
  16. Johnny & Tarr
  17. Legless Pooch & Headless Jensen 
  18. Pinky & The Brain 
  19. Golem & Smeagol 
  20. Dr. & Who

No comments: