Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Rectangle Girl

This little guy was my hot date tonight.


We read a batman book and played with stickers and then he asked if we could watch a movie.  He specifically asked for "Dat Wecktangle Girl".  I wracked my brain to try and figure out what Rectangle Girl was.  I even googled it, but I had no idea.



We flipped through my movies together and he couldn't show me which DVD was Rectangle Girl.  Finally he sighs and looks at me like I'm extremely dim witted and says "You know...tsk...da one wid da girl wid da wheely long hair!"  Ahhhhhh, he meant Tangled, I'm slowly becoming fluent in 3 year old but it's taking me a while.


So we ate Italian ice and watched Tangled until his family came to pick him up.  Not a bad way to spend a Wednesday night.


No comments: