Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Sheldon's Quest For World Domination - Part 6

It's been a while but here is the latest installment in Sheldon's travelogue.  At least he found his way out of the underground archaeology dig from the last post.
"Dear Minions:

In light of the shenanigans from my colleagues at the Beit Lehi dig I decided to move on and take a little R&R.  Then I actually tried R&R and it was awful!  The sun, the sand, the shouts of happy children, it was like some Machiavellian scheme to drive me insane.  But don't worry I have plans to remedy the situation posthaste.  My recent foray into archaeology has inspired me to make a pilgrimage, details to follow.  For now please enjoy these "selfies" (that's what the kids are calling self portraits these days) from my "vacation" (that's what the kids are calling hell these days) at Tiberius on the Galilee and at Caesarea on the Mediteranean.

Sincerely,
Dr. Sheldon Cooper, MSc, PHD"





No comments: