Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sheldon's Quest For World Domination - Part 8

Looks like the Middle East has at least one small piece of good news this week...Sheldon is on his way back stateside after his wanderings in the wilderness.

"Dear Minions:

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm on my way back home.  For some incomprehensible reason my flight has been routed through Paris and Pittsburgh.  I am spending my entire layover in Paris safely inside the Charles De Gaulle where I can try to limit my contact with the French.  From my observations of my fellow travelers it seems like France is full of bourgeoisie American tourists and the French, the prospect of interacting with either group of people is shudder inducing.  At least in Pittsburgh I might get a chance to check out the new molecule detector developed at the University of Pittsburgh, that is if they ever return any of the 216 messages I left the physics department.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sheldon Cooper, MSc, PHD"




No comments: