Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Local Un-Love

Generally I try to only post honest but positive or neutral things about local businesses, you know like Thumper's mom said "If ya can't say nuthin' nice, don't say nuthin' at all".  If I do address a negative experience it is usually followed by how the company fixed the problem.

99.9% of the businesses here in Cache Valley provide great products and services, and most also go far above and beyond the call of duty for their customers.  I work for one of those awesome companies and take pride in being able to trouble shoot things when they arise.  But I am considering posting a negative review pending the outcome of a current issue with a local business.

An unpleasant problem involving a company here in Logan has come to my attention today, and right now I'm waiting for them to respond to my complaint.  It is a problem that I really should have been made aware of earlier and if I had known about it wouldn't be an issue right now.  I am EXTREMELY displeased right now, but I'm giving this entity a chance to fix things before I review them.

I'm hoping they do the right thing and step up to take care of this problem, if they do then they've won themselves a customer for life.  However, if they don't, I think I'm going to have to go ahead and write a post detailing the problem and what wasn't done to make it right...as well as posting reviews on all online rating sites that I can find.

Stay tuned for the outcome.

No comments: