Friday, November 15, 2013

Good News/Bad News

Someone told me to look on the bright side of life the other day.  Aside from getting a Monty Python song stuck in my head, it made me think that I should be more positive.  So in that vein, here is another Good News/Bad News, but a little backwards.

Bad News:

My life is a country song.  We know this, it isn't really news.

Good News:

At least my life isn't a Shakespearean tragedy.

And that is all the good news I can muster on a day where Molly the Wonder Dog woke me up at 5:30AM to go out.  The reason why she was so excited?  It was snowing.  It's still snowing.  MWD spent half an hour dragging me around so she could roll in as much snow as possible.  I'm cold, I'm wet, and now I have to go to work...excellent *she said sarcastically*.

No comments: