Thursday, November 07, 2013

The Crepery

French crepes and cool art in a fun atmosphere.  'Nuf said, get me to The Crepery!



The framed art was all done by artist/illustrator Carrie Ellen.  Check out her blog at CarrieEllenArtStudio.blogspot.com  and you can find her work for sale in The Crepery and on Etsy CarrieEllenArtStudio.etsy.com  I really loved all of her work, but of course, my luck being what it is, the one piece that I immediately fell in love with (Saint Bunny) was not for sale.


Yesterday's special was a Pepe Le Pesto and a Pepsi for $5.


Give me a book and something to sip on and I will never leave here.
They offer sweet and savory crepes, salads, coffee, and assorted beverages...bring your own book.

Need.This.Chair.




You can visit their blog here.  Or better yet, Like them on Facebook to stay up to date on their specials and giveaways.

1 comment:

JoLynne Lyon said...

I love that place! It's a favorite for a girls' night out--which means I've always had a great time there.