Monday, November 11, 2013

Warren Miller - Ticket To Ride

I love to ski...OK I used to love to ski, for a variety of reasons I haven't been skiing on a regular basis in 6 years.  I'm going to try and change that this winter, and to help get me excited for the new season I plan on going to see this:


Which may be a horrible idea because, at best, I'm an intermediate skier and trying anything on these videos would be a danger cupcake with murder frosting and razor blade sprinkles for me.  But it doesn't mean I can't sit back and enjoy the amazing footage.

Warren Miller's "Ticket To Ride" will have two screenings in Logan this week, Thursday (Nov 14th) and Friday (Nov 15) at the USU Kent Concert Hall.  Show starts at 8pm and tickets are $18 if purchased ahead of time (try Al's Sporting Goods), or $20 at the door.  All tickets include a free subscription to Ski Magazine, and a 2 for 1 ticket to Snowbird (that's a hundred bones worth of free stuff people), and a $5 gift card to Al's, and they will be having other door prizes and giveaways during intermission.

See you there snow-riders.

No comments: