Monday, December 02, 2013

2013 Cache Valley Winter Gift Market

The best holiday gift market is back!  It is time for the 2013 Winter Gift Market at the Bullen Center in downtown Logan, UT.  The market runs this Friday night from 6-9 and then all day on Saturday from 10am to 6pm.  Admission is free and the whole family is welcome.


One of my favorite local artists will be there, Carol Warburton, selling her pottery and novels.  She has a special offer for gift market customers.  If you spend at least $45 in her booth you get a free frog ornament or soap dish.  In addition to the winter gift market she will also be hosting a holiday sale at her studio, here's the information straight from her email:
Studio Sale: 967 E. 11000 S. Avon. After the winter gift market, I'll have my work set up in the studio. There will be seconds offered and some great deals. I'll be in my studio on Saturday the 14th from 12 pm - 5 pm. But if you show up another time, you just help yourself and leave money! Great fun for me and you, but of course I love to see my customers, so you also may call anytime. I'm often here. 435-760-2592. I accept credit cards too.





No comments: