Saturday, December 14, 2013

Camera Cleanout

I've been cleaning out my point and shoot camera and my phone camera.  Here are some shots from this summer and fall.

A few more photos from the trip to Florida with my brother D's family:

It was one million and 5 degrees, except in the shade, by the pool.  I like in the shade, by the pool.
On my birthday we went to Typhoon Lagoon, it was an adventurous day and when we got rained out this little one fell asleep in the car.
Birthday dinner at the best steak restaurant I've ever been too, this is a really bad photo of the meat trolley.  They wheel it out and let you pick what you want them to cook for you.  All of those steaks are literally bigger than my head.  This was also the first place I tried gator, deep fried gator tail to be exact. 

I tried to get a photo of the rain, but photographing precipitation is like trying to clap without hands.  Florida should change it's state's motto to "Where you will be precipifoiled".


These three rainbows are because: DOUBLE RAINBOW!





And just in case you don't get why this is funny, you are one of the 5 people left on the planet who hasn't watched this:



And then there was playing in the sandbox with my brother J's son.  He kept insisting that I take off my shoes and put my feet in the sand.  Who am I to argue, the kids knows how to enjoy the simple pleasures in life:


1 comment:

Sarah Dana said...

I was one of the 5 people who hadn't seen Double Rainbow. You just made my morning! Even better, I clicked on the "Double Rainbow Song" remix after:)