Monday, February 10, 2014

Sheldon's Quest For World Domination - Uh Oh...

Guys, hey guys, I think we have a problem.  After all his wedding shenanigans last fall, Sheldon's disappeared.  He's been radio silent for a couple of months now and I'm getting worried about the little guy.  Especially since Pi Day is only about a month away and it just won't be the same without him here to celebrate with us.

OK, if I'm being completely honest about it, I'm sort of feeling guilty because I think I kind of might have sort of maybe partially responsible for him going missing. 

Maybe I didn't tell the whole truth about the wedding.  Maybe Sheldon got the teeniest bit tipsy.  Maybe I coerced him into taking a slightly incriminating photo in the photo booth.  And maybe that's why Sheldon's gone AWOL.  Well, here, take a look...but promise me you won't tell Amy Farrah Fowler, I wouldn't want to break up Sh-Amy.





Sheldon, buddy, if you're reading this, please check in and let us know you haven't done something crazy, like gone back to Bozeman or something.




No comments: