Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Universe Is YOU!

I was digging through some REALLY old emails, trying to find a photo, when I found this email from a guy who hung out with me and a group of friends one night in Milwaukee on the roof of the Park East hotel during Irish Fest.  His name was Jason and he was hands down one of the coolest people I've ever met in my life.  He had his life's philosophy tattooed on his forearm and I always liked what it said.

"...purification.inspiration.i'm.ready.action."
We exchanged a few emails about life, philosophy, and responsibility.  This was his reply when I asked him what he thought of fate and one point I asked "Who am I to question the universe and huge life events that I have no control over?" and it made me smile to read it again.
who are you to question the universe.... silly girl you ARE the universe. a co-creator with the universe. the universe is creating everything you are asking it to! : ) just give it new directions and it obeys... so far it has been giving you exactly what you have been asking and believing so it has been more questioning you as to why you have been questioning it... the universe has been going 'silly girl if only she new that i was co-creating everything she puts her precious mind to. thoughts-beliefs-focused projections, and the meanings she puts to things!'

ask again "who are you to question the universe?" you are one and the same working together to create everything your heart desires!

so maybe questions your desires, thoughts, intentions, BELIEFS (about how things are)

u are the universe!

you are creating it!

me too!

you are creating these words right now to tell yourself to re-awaken!!!

foreal! jason isn't even consciously typing anymore, just channeling this message back to you... FROM YOU!!!!

crazy huh!

so it's your choice... like it ALL always has been!!!

love,

jason, the universe, and YOU
You create your world, your happiness, your attitudes, your reactions, your emotions.  So instead of saying "I'm unhappy", create happiness.  Instead of saying "Life sucks" create beauty in your life and make yourself flourish.  Appreciate what you have instead of complaining about what you don't have.  Love the people you are with instead of missing everyone you can't be with.  And live your life to the fullest, instead of sitting in the corner sulking.  Go out and choose your universe.

No comments: