Friday, April 04, 2014

Happy Friday

Because it's Friday...

Because it finally stopped trying to snow...

Because the sun is out...

Because I like you...

Because I can...


...I am giving away 4 $5 gift cards to Fox's Pizza Den here in Logan.  The cards are good for the location by Lee's on 1400 N only.

Here's how to enter.  Leave a comment telling me what you're doing this weekend (baby animal days, chores, going to see the Captain America sequel, working, painting your boyfriend's toenails...etc), and your first name and email address.

The first four people to respond each get a card.  If only one person responds you get all the cards, if 2 responds they each get two, if three responds you'll each get one and I'll randomly select one of you to receive the extra card.  Contest ends at midnight tonight, I'll contact you by email to get your mailing address if you win.

So get to it.  What are you plans?

4 comments:

Chelsey Dickson said...

My boy is sick so my plans are cuddling him and probably watching kids shows. Yipee. Brady has to work so a pizza would be great! Then I don't have to cook! And we love pizza!!!

Chelsey Dickson said...

Forgot my email! mommadickson85@gmail.com

Betsybeagle said...

Taxes! Email address is betsybeagle2015@gmail.com
Thanks!

Heather said...

ha ha...I cleaned earlier in the day to give time to really enjoy the weekend... ps if you want to try a short hike, something close between 12 & 2 let me know...

but now I am awake at 4:45 & need a nap ;)