Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello Monday, Here We Go Again

Quick, name that song.


Spring has been hectic for me and frankly I've lost some blogging mojo lately, so that combination is why I've been a blog slacker as of late.  I try not to go completely AWOL, but honestly on my list of priorities blogging is like #3,652, but it's still on the list.  So in honor of trying to not let the blog completely wither and die, here's something to start the week off. 


It's Mondays, I hate Mondays, you hate Mondays, Garfield hates Mondays...we get it...poor Mondays don't get any love.  Can we give Monday some love?  Tell me your favorite thing about Mondays, or tell me your favorite thing about today so far.  Then tell me what you're looking forward to the most this week.


My favorite thing about Mondays is feeling like I'm getting a do-over from the previous week.  Whatever happened last week, that's in the past, and I have the opportunity to do everything better this week, (even if I FUBAR it again, it still has potential and potential is a beautiful thing.


My favorite thing about this particular Monday is that I got to sleep in until 6:30AM, for a Monday that's LATE.


The thing I'm most looking forward to this week is the return of warm dry weather which will hopefully allow me to get a hike in this weekend, and maybe if I'm really lucky, a campfire with friends at the cabin this weekend.

2 comments:

loosegoose said...

If you are lucky enough to get a campfire at the cabin with friends this weekend, I for one, want to read about it so I can escape, at least mentally, from this windy western Kansas desert! The 70+ hour work weeks are taxing my mind as much as they have been my aching back

loosegoose said...

If you are lucky enough to get a campfire at the cabin with friends this weekend, I for one, want to read about it so I can escape, at least mentally, from this windy western Kansas desert! The 70+ hour work weeks are taxing my mind as much as they have been my aching back