Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sweetly Divine

I know I harp on a lot about local restaurants, but it's because they are important to a community's identity and economy.  There are so many great independent restaurants in Logan...and there are so many closed restaurants that I really loved that didn't have the support of a national corporation.

One of the local eateries that I really want to survive and thrive is Sweetly Divine.  I've talked about them a lot, but it's because this place is such a gem!  Great lunch and dinner options, beautiful and tasty pastries, warm and friendly service...not to mention that it has tons of parking and close proximity to the North end shopping area.

I've been working a lot lately...between the busy season at my day job, my massage clients, and the other odd jobs I have, I've been working 60-80 hours a week for the last 2 months.  I don't always have time to stop and fix myself something, so I've been eating out more.  Today Mark at Sweetly Divine was making his Polish pierogis and Borscht.  I really wanted some but between all my obligations I couldn't get in early to get some before it was gone, but Mark saved the last serving for me.  I'll take small, caring, and independent over massive and impersonal any day.  THANKS MARK!


1 comment:

Carole Warburton said...

I love local eateries, and by local I mean places like Sweetly Divine. I also love Cafe Ibis and Tandoori Oven. I always feel sad when something local goes out of business.