Monday, July 07, 2014

4th of July

Who else had a busy 3 day weekend?  I'm exhausted and need a vacation from that holiday weekend.  Most of the time I didn't have my camera with me, but Saturday night (or as I like to call it: The night Cam's friend almost killed us all.) I took my camera to a friend's get together.  We each brought fireworks and then lit them off together.  I thought I'd practice getting fireworks shots on my digital camera since I've never done that before.  I got closer than I bargained for when I was setting up my tripod and one of the fireworks tipped over when someone lit it and it started shooting right at me and a couple of my friends.  We all survived and enjoyed the rest of the display relatively singe-free.


























It was supposed to say: "USA!".  But someone drove up and their headlights over-illuminated the scene and the shot got way over exposed. 

No comments: